The following faculty teach courses in the Urban, Land Use and Environmental area:
David Achtenberg, Law Foundation Scholar and Professor of Law
- Civil Rights Litigation
Julie Cheslik, Associate Professor of Law and Associate Dean
- Property, Land Use. Dean Cheslik also serves as Editor of The Urban Lawyer.
John Ragsdale, William P. Borland Scholar and Professor of Law
- American Indian Law, Federal Public Land and Natural Resources Law, Energy Law, Land Use, and Cultural Preservation Law
Chris Holman, Professor of Law
- Preservation of Lands and Natural Resources
Tony Luppino, Rubey M. Hulen Professor of Law
- Legal Context of Real Estate (co-teacher), Special Topics: Law, Technology and Public Policy (co-teacher)
William K. Black, Associate Professor of Economics and Law
- Public Finance
William DeBauche, Attorney, Brown & Ruprecht, PC
- Construction Law
Don F. Dagenais, Attorney, Lathrop & Gage, LL.P.
- Real Estate Transactions
Peter DiGiovanni, Attorney, Lewis, Rice & Fingersh, L.C
- Legal Context of Real Estate (co-teacher)
Jolie Justus, Of Counsel, Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P; former Missouri State Representative and Senator
Jane Kloeckner, Attorney/Advisor, United States Environmental Protection Agency
- Environmental Law
Robert J. Lambrechts, Attorney, Lathrop & Gage, LL.P.
- Environmental Compliance, Auditing and Permitting
Marcus C. McCarty, Attorney, Gilmore & Bell, P.C.
- State and Local Taxation
Stephen J. Moore, Attorney, Law Office of Stephen J. Moore, P.C.
- State and Local Government
Michael G. O’Flaherty, Of Counsel, Stinson Leonard Street LLP
- Real Estate Finance