After completion of the first year, a student may take one elective course ordinarily graded (except a 4-credit-hour class) on an ungraded basis. For a “credit” to be posted on the student’s record, work done for the course must be equivalent to a grade of C- or better, otherwise, the actual grade will be posted. A student must fill out a form provided by the registrar, and delivering in person to the UMKC Registrar’s Office before the beginning of the semester.