Registration fee of $600 includes:
Accepted Teams Pay Registration Fee "Here"
2014 Participating Teams:
Baylor Law School
Campbell University School of Law
Chapman University, Fowler School of Law – 2 teams
Creighton Law School
Mississippi College School of Law
Pace Law School
Savannah Law School
South Texas College of Law
St. Louis University
– 2 teams
Stetson University College of Law
Texas Tech University School of Law
University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law
Washburn University School of Law
– 2 teams
Team Registration Agreement
- Teams are made up of 3 current full-time
students enrolled and academically eligible at
the represented law school.
- Each team member will compete in every round.
- Each round a team member will present a different skill,
thus, each team member presents each of the three skills
during the tournament.
- You will be notified by Friday, December 6, 2013 if you
are a participating team.
- If you are notified as a participating team, you must
submit your registration fee of $600 online by Monday,
February 3, 2014.
- Registration fees will be accepted online or by mailed
check between December 6, 2013 and February 3, 2014
- The team is responsible for materials, updates and
notifications posted to the competition website.