For questions regarding scheduling, operating, troubleshooting or any other audio/visual needs, contact Rachelle Leutzinger by email, phone (816) 235-2860 or in room 1-118 (across from the circulation desk).
What audio/visual equipment is available at the law school?
- Netbook Computer
- Wireless Presentation Clicker
- Document Camera
- Portable Screen
- Flip Charts
- VCR and DVD Player
- Video Camera
- Digital Camera
- Digital Audio Recorder
- CD/Cassette Tape Player
- Power Supply for Laptops & Mac Books
- Conference Phone
- Turning Point Clickers
- Flat Screen Monitor (28-inch)
- Web Cam
- Walkie Talkies
Which law classrooms have audio/visual equipment?
A listing of classrooms and equipment can be found here.
What equipment is available in the Thompson Courtroom, Stoup Courtroom, Student Lounge and Library Tech Classroom?
- Thompson Courtroom: microphones, projection wall, computer, doc camera, laptop input, auxiliary input, video cameras, recording capabilities, videoconference capabilities
- Stoup Courtroom: microphones, projection screen, computer, doc camera, laptop input, DVD and VHS player
- Student Lounge: flat screen monitor (64-inch) with DirectTV and auxiliary inputs, microphones
- Library Tech Classroom: microphone, projection screen, computer, doc camera, laptop input, six flat screen wall monitors