- When is my tuition due?
- How do I drop or add a course?
- Can I register for a course on an ungraded basis?
- Can I be put on a wait list if a course fills up?
- Do courses fill up? Who is given preference?
Financial Aid FAQ 12
- How do I get financial aid to the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law?
- When is the priority deadline for the FAFSA?
- What is UMKC’s FAFSA Code?
- I’ve heard that UMKC gives non-Missouri residents special scholarships so that they don’t have to pay full out-of-state tuition – is that true?
- How do I go about attaining Missouri residency so that I can get in-state tuition?
JD Admissions FAQ 16
- Does UMKC offer or recommend an LSAT prep class?
- Are first year students permitted to work?
- Do you have a summer or spring start option?
- Do you have night classes?
- Do you have a part-time program?
Kansas City Tax Clinic FAQ 5
- How do I quality?
- What will I pay for services at the Clinic?
- How do I request assistance?
- What services can the Clinic provide?
- Who does the Clinic serve?
Law Foundation FAQ 4
- Why is alumni participation important?
- What programs are supported by the Law Foundation Annual Fund?
- How will my gift be used?
- Why should I make a gift to the Law School?
- What if I want to bring my family with me?
- Where can I stay?
- What courses can I take?
- Who will be my academic advisor?
- Can I take more than 24 credits?
LLM - Tax FAQ 14
- Where do students live?
- I took many tax classes in my J.D. program. Can I receive credit for those courses?
- Where are your graduates employed?
- Can I work and pursue the LL.M. degree?
- Do you offer a part-time program?
Library Policies and FAQ 5
Part-time & Non-Traditional Student FAQ 7
- Can I work during law school?
- What is the average age for a UMKC law student?
- Are there any scholarships exclusively for non-traditional students?
- How does the part-time option impact my financial aid?
- Do you offer evening, weekend, or online courses?
Technology FAQ 18
- What can we fix in the laptop Clinic?
- Can I use wireless printing?
- How to print in the Electronic Resource Center (first floor)?
- What other equipment are available?
- Which law classrooms have audio/visual equipment?
Continuing Legal Education FAQ 7