Students have the ability to take their exams using their laptops on specified exams using Examsoft (SofTest), a secure software program. Use of Examsoft is voluntary for students. The annual registration fee is $25, payable online. Students are e-mailed detailed registration information in September and January of each year.
To register visit the Examsoft website and follow these steps:
- Log In
- Enter your UMKC Student ID#.
- Enter the Examsoft password which is your current semester four-digit mid-term exam number – exam numbers are available the third week of classes from the front desk of the Administrative Suite with picture ID.
- You should also receive this same password in an e-mail from Examsoft – if the number is different, please contact Student Services.
- Downloading SofTest program.
- Register SofTest
- Register for SofTest using your username and password. The charge for using this service will be $25, which you will be asked to pay online. You will be notified on-screen that you have completed the process and a confirmation will be emailed.
The registration deadline for Examsoft is October 31. If you have any questions or issues with registration, contact ExamSoft technical support at email@example.com or call 866-429-8889.