The Continuing Education office has several publications available for purchase using this printable form, which may be faxed to us at 816-235-5414 or mailed to UMKC CLE, 5100 Rockhill Road, Kansas City, MO 64110. Or to download digital version, click here.
Missouri Land Use Law and Practice
$20 per chapter or $200 for the set (a $40 savings)Chapters include:
Volume I: Law and Practice
- Chapter 1: Pre-Zoning Land Use Controls
- Chapter 2: Legal Structure of Land Use Controls
- Chapter 3: Amendments of Zoning Districts
- Chapter 4: Subdivision Regulation and Plats
- Redevelopment (Replaced by Missouri Economic Development Law)
- Chapter 6: Boards of Zoning Adjustment
Volume II: Litigation
- Chapter 7: Vested Rights
- Chapter 8: Restrictions of Government Power
- Chapter 9: Barriers to Judicial Review
- Chapter 10: Appropriate Methods of Judicial Review
- Chapter 11: Challenges to Government Actions
- Chapter 12: Unconstitutional or Illegal Government Acts
- Chapter 13: Miscellaneous
Missouri Economic Development Law
Everything you need to know about tax abatements and exemptions, federal, state and local. tax increment financing, neighborhood improvement districts and transportation development districts, and much more. A must for city attorneys and practitioners representing developers.
To purchase download, click here .