CLE Insiders Tour of South Africa
March 2013 | Cape Town, Johannesburg and Pilanesberg Game Reserve
Escape the Midwest winter with the CLE Insiders Tour of South Africa Wednesday, March 13 - Saturday, March 23, 2013.
Join Hon. Lebert D. Shultz, Honorary Consul General (SA) and Leon Versfeld, Advocate of the High Court of South Africa as they lead this CLE which includes
3 nights at Bakubung Bush Lodge in the Pilanesberg National Park, and 4 nights in Cape Town.
5 Game Drives give you maximum possibilites of seeing the African Wildlife.
16 hours of CLE are available including 2 ethics. Make your annual CLE requirement the kind of adventure you will enjoy!
- Hon. Lebert D. Shultz, Honorary Consul General (SA) and Leon Versfeld, Advocate of the High Court of South Africa are our "insiders" in South African Law.
- Visit to Bakubung Bush Lodge in the Pilanesberg National Park includes 5 game drives
- Attendees will have opportunities to interact with South African judges, lawyers and world-class expert international law practitioners.
- Tour of the South African Wine Country
Packages without airfare are also offered by calling our office at 816-235-1648.
Standard package, priced at $3,950, double occupancy, includes the following:
- Round trip airfare from Kansas City
- Group flight from Cape Town to Johannesburg
- Travel to Bakubung Bush Lodge, Game Reserve
- Welcome dinner, refreshments at the Brass Bell and brunch and dinner at the game preserve.