Join us for a summer abroad in St. Edmund Hall in Oxford, England, from Saturday, July 29 through Saturday, August 12!
Continuing legal education and travel to exciting locations requires planning. Too often, busy professionals can’t find the time to pull those plans together. Relax! Let us do the planning for you! We plan the travel, flights, foreign ground transport, accommodations, and most meals in addition to sight-seeing excursions. PLUS all the programs meet the minimum annual CLE requirements in Missouri and Kansas. No worries about those end-of-June deadlines. Plenty of free time is built into all the programs for sight-seeing. Travel companions are welcome – bring the family along for unforgettable experiences. The programs are structured to keep most afternoons free!
- Round trip air
- Room accommodation in an Oxford University college
- Breakfast every day and lunch on seminar days
- Wine and Cheese reception with local judges, barristers, solicitors and Oxford dons
- Chartered trip to London to visit the UK Supreme Court
- Lectures by expert British legal judges, barristers, solicitors and University dons
- Visit to the Oxford Crown Court with panel discussion by the judges and observation of trials and proceedings on day of visit to the courts
- Lectures adjourn by 1 p.m. on seminar days
Travel Package Options
|2 week w/ roundtrip air||$3,600 pp||1 week with air||$3,000 pp|
|2 weeks, NO AIR||$2,450 pp||1 week NO AIR||$1,850 per person|
CLE Seminar Fee: $500
Not convinced? Take a look at the beautiful photos of Oxford below. Trust us, this is an adventure you don’t want to miss!